My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 17 August 2008

Pic Lens - The Future

I've never posted info on on any new and fancy software or hardware but I feel that if I don't tell you about this you, your life and your online viewing experience will be somewhat empty. So, if your a firefox, Safari or IE user and love browsing photos online, download the free PicLens plugin from Cooliris and your viewing experience will change for ever, it actually makes you feel cool, even when your not.

I've been using PicLens for a few weeks now and love it. This plugin is absolutely essential, especially when viewing large quantaties of photos at flickr and perfect for viewing group pools. Download the latest version of PicLens here for your browser.