My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 15 August 2008

Fukuyama Matsuri #4



Pentax M 50 mm 1.7 : f/1.7 (?) : ISO - 560 : Shutter - 1/180

A beautiful woman should always be in focus and luckily, this one is. The reason I cropped the photo square was due to the distracting elements in the background which took away from the young lady and her graceful movements. This is one of the few photos of the night that were actually well exposed and in focus.

On another note, I also found the Pentax M 50mm 1.7 a little difficult to focus while 1: under pressure as my mother-in-law wanted to see every photo I took on the LCD, 2: lack of light and 3: The M 50mm lens focusing ring is smaller than the Super Takumar 55mm 1.8.