My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 19 July 2007

I forgot I made a blog

So I made this blog at the beginning of the new year with the best of intentions and then my computer literally shat itself and I had to re-install everything. During that stressful process I somehow forgot that I started this blog. Anyway, here I am, 7 months down the track and I think to myself, hey, I should start a blog!

Over the last 7 months a lot has happened. Tool did come to Japan and I didn't go. I did get married (who would have thought my own wedding would be so much fun!) and I'm still playing with my newish toy, the mighty Pentax K10D.

If anyone ever reads this blog, stick around while I post the evolution of my photographic endeavors with the K10D, my Holga and anything else I can get my hands on.