My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 12 June 2008

Alien Light


Holga Lens : ISO - 400 : Shutter - 1/750

This image was shot through two lenses, the Auto Tamron was attached to the K10D and held a detached Holga lens in front of it. The image itself looks pretty holgerish with the out of focus elements and saturation levels, although I did do a little tweaking to the contrast.

UPDATE: Sorry to post false information but when I shot this I was experimenting a lot and didn't write any notes. This image was shot through a Holga lens but not in front of the Tamron. Actually, the K10D had no lens attached and I just hovered the Holga lens in front of the mount until it focused. I'll post some more photos with this method soon.