My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 12 April 2008

News & Stuff

So I recently came back to Japan after a well deserved two week holiday in South Australia after nearly a three year hiatus. Obviously, I took my K10D and a slew of equipment that was kind of annoying to carry around because I put way to much shit in there.

In my Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW I packed the K10D, Pentax FA 28-105 (walk around), Pentax DA 18-55 (wide angle), Super Takumar 55mm 1.8 (low light), Takumar SMC 28mm (didn't use), Pentax M 50mm (didn't use) and a Lensbaby 2.0 (for fun) and a 2x tele converter (didn't use). Plus a slew of other crap like memory cards, blowers, lens brushes, USB cords, extra batteries, etc.

So for travelling, I could have cut about 40% of weight from the bag and had a happy shoulder, although the Slingshot did distribute the weight evenly.

While I was there I went Photoco Camera House located in the Adelaide Central Markets and picked up a Auto Tamron 35mm 2.8 (M42) lens for $45.00AUD which I was pretty stoked about. It's in pretty good condition but I have'nt shot with it yet. I'll post more info on in a few weeks as I have about 800 RAW photos to process through.