My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 8 March 2008

A Tree, A Plane and Two Lines in the Sky



Camera - Pentax K10D
Lens - Pentax DA 18-55mm
Focal Length - 55mm
ISO - 1/3000
Aperture - f/8

Comments - I don't usually walk around with the kit lens too often but since I bought the Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW I can pack it and use if it needed. With this shot I just happened to look up and see the plane and just took the shot before it dissapeared. Sometimes you just get lucky when you shoot without thinking and some interesting compositions are created. Here we have 4 very different elements (sky, plane, tree and power lines) that fit together in a weird kind of way.

The image was a little dull in colour and I knew with a high contrast black and white conversion the cloud patterns would really show up.