My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.photoshumi.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday 2 February 2008

Pink Stitch & Stories


Pink Stitch & Stories, originally uploaded by figmental1978.



Location - My living room, Fukuyama, Japan

Camera - Pentax K10D

Lens - Pentax M 50mm 1.7

Focal Length - 75mm (1.5 crop factor)

ISO - 400

Shutter Speed - 1/60 sec

f stop - f/1.7

Post Processing - Brightness, contrast and vibrancy

Comments - The lighting conditions in my living room are very dim so the only lighting for this shot was an overhead ceiling light and the t.v. I had to boost the ISO to 400 and use f/1.7 to get a fast shot and the results are pretty good. I really like the bokeh produced with M 50mm 1.7 and I think it really suits this shot.